Solstice is ready to accept pitches! Post here to get access:
https://osoaa.org/index.php/topic,22.0.html

Author Topic: Ceremonial Magic 102  (Read 500 times)

paragate and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Surgo

• Babe of the Abyss
  • Administrator
Re: Ceremonial Magic 102
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2019, 10:36:11 PM »
Yes. Path working. The beast to conquer all.

I've got quite a few records of working with the genii from 231... not sure if pertinent. I do all of my work the same way; banish, invoke, and sit with a pen and paper. With one exception (which Satyr knows about), this has sufficed for all things I have done so far.

I'm very interested in your thoughts about path working, in particular the methods and devices employed; keeping a record is difficult.
Please treat any magic/ esoteric/ occult claims I make as doubtful, if not straight up lies.

SeLaH

• Solstice Contributor
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2019, 01:14:21 AM »
Satyr, I know you are presenting the G.'.D.'. materials, but I am somewhat surprised that you are utilizing their mixture of Hebrew and Enochian.  I suppose it's just because you have to start *somewhere*, and G.'.D.'. is a fairly well-known place to start. 

The reason it surprises me is that I recall you stating in the past that you could think of no need to include Hebrew in Enochian Temple Openings, and Vice-Versa.  That is what inspired my most recent WT Rite (not original, but "mine" in the sense that I haven't seen it published before in such a manner), which I have repeatedly tweaked and fine-tuned over time with reference to source material, that I'm hoping will earn your acceptance as editor (after plenty of editing, no doubt) for publication in Solstice.

Is it, indeed, because
>"One must start somewhere, and the G.'.D.'. is a halfway decent place to start"
?

I know greentext probably doesn't work here on this forum; I'm not sure how to quote earlier parts of my own posts in the manner of greentext.

pantare

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2019, 06:20:16 PM »
I know greentext probably doesn't work here on this forum; I'm not sure how to quote earlier parts of my own posts in the manner of greentext.
On mobile there's a "quote" button, there's likely also one on the website. This includes a timestamp, but copies the entire post, so you have to delete anything you don't want quoted.

Otherwise, you can type without spaces [ quote ] TEXT [ / quote ]