Solstice is ready to accept pitches! Post here to get access:
https://osoaa.org/index.php/topic,22.0.html

Author Topic: Hawk and Jackal system from Ebony Anpu - Frater 137  (Read 4966 times)

Frater I.S.I

• Frater I.S.I Academic Papers
Hawk and Jackal system from Ebony Anpu - Frater 137
« on: May 22, 2019, 01:33:14 AM »
Frater Ebony Anpu was VI° at the time of his death may 7th 1999. He was a proliferate and distinguished member of the O.T.O "a leading teacher and a beloved example of the Thelemic way of life" as Bill Heidrick would say. He joined under Hymenaeus Alpha and was present at his side even after his death
Ebony's studies in the spiritual texts and culture of ancient Egypt were among his deepest pursuits, and those for which he was probably best known and most widely respected. When Grady died, it was Ebony whose words, in the ancient language of Khem, guided the mortal remains of the Caliph into the fires of cremation and the final release that sent our patriarch on his journey to the City of the Pyramids -Bill Heidrick
He was the first to publish an electronic version of Liber AL according to Heidrick. In this day and age, Ebony Anpu is mostly recognized as the one who formed Stellar Visions publications as well as his system of multidimensional magick via the Tesseract Magick and his Hawk and Jackal egyptian thelemic witchcraft cabal.

The reason of this topic is to create a suitable cyber space for the discussion of this system, more particularly an emphasis on the Tesseract magick. I have been collecting various documents from Ebony Anpu himself (contains excerpts of the Books of Jackal) as well as external sources in a mega. It contains :
  • Dialogues
  • Multidimentional Magick
  • Tesseract Rite
  • Exerpts of the Books of the Jackal
  • Thelemic Egyptian Witchcraft - Full moon/New moon and circle rites of Hawk and Jackal
  • Ebony Anpu and the Hawk and Jackal System by Nathan W. Bjorge (collected from various parts in Heidrick's publications)
  • Latest IRC logs before Ebony's death
  • Various other documents

The Tesseract Magick and multidimensional magick of Frater 137 can be described as a thorough conceptualization of the Sefer Yetzirah cube of space from 0D to 4D. Space - Point - Line - Square - Cube - Tesseract. This conceptualization is made within a quantum context thus permitting the exploration of quantum immortality. Through this rite, Ebony Anpu postulate that one could undertake quantum immortality and shift from a universe through another parallel universe, given that the multiverse is part of your ontology. It would then act as an initiatic ritual. This postulation can be found within the Multidimensional Magick document.

Now I am not claiming this to be an objective truth but rather to create a place for discussion.
I will link in attachment the Tesseract Rite (with the words of power) that I was able to formulate given the small array of works that I have collected from Ebony Anpu. It can also be found in the mega

What are your thoughts?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 01:34:52 AM by Frater I.S.I »

Satyr

• Global Moderator
Re: Hawk and Jackal system from Ebony Anpu - Frater 137
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 01:08:11 PM »
A few thoughts and observations:

• I am unsure how much may be accomplished using Ebony's stuff without initiation. He walked individuals through the Tesseract personally, for example.
  • The Tesseract doesn't make sense working the Tree from the top.
  • It won't box an aethyr, which was our interest in his work.

And a question: has Nathan done anything with the H&J material? I thought the big hold up was waiting on one of his initiates to run with the ball?

Shaula

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 11:45:03 PM »
The collection of material you have is quite impressive and should be enough to actually attempt the ritual

• I am unsure how much may be accomplished using Ebony's stuff without initiation. He walked individuals through the Tesseract personally, for example.

at the time I first attempted this ritual I was an absolute novice and there were profound consequences to the attempt. I am still not entirely sure I did it "right" but I did learn a lot about what "ritual" actually is. I consider that experience to be in its own way sort of initiatory.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 11:49:48 PM by Shaula »

Satyr

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 03:04:54 PM »
at the time I first attempted this ritual I was an absolute novice and there were profound consequences to the attempt.

This is a very useful data point.

We find ourselves in possession of Ebony's material. I suppose I must accept that this is likely in accord with his wishes.

I personally drag my feet, but shouldn't allow my own reluctance to discourage you folks. I should probably be doing the opposite.

Shaula

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 10:00:18 PM »
Does anybody know anything about this cypher? As Satyr says everything we need is already here but this sentence could prove useful

Shaula

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 11:46:20 PM »
No takers? Well I'm going to start working with it again. Frater I.S.I or whoever else is interested I would love to chat or set up a working group for the purpose of Groking this ritual

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2019, 06:32:53 AM »
Bruh, this forum's slow. Give it a day or two to get a response. Do you have a larger picture?

Satyr

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 05:18:58 PM »
Sorry, I didn't recognize it. It's not an obvious character set.

I have been thinking it over, and I don't see a reason not to push forward with Ebony's work. I'll make sure I don't have anything that isn't commonly available.

Shaula

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 03:55:29 AM »

give me a day or two I could get a higher resolution version, this is just based on I.S.I's scan
Sorry, I didn't recognize it. It's not an obvious character set.

I have been thinking it over, and I don't see a reason not to push forward with Ebony's work. I'll make sure I don't have anything that isn't commonly available.

thank you, as I said I think based on I.S.I's mega you could theoretically have everything you need but the experimental nature of this system of magick means the more information that is out there the better

i'll happily share my notes as I start working more

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 09:22:07 PM »
Well. I got some indication from several angles that I ought to start towards this, and Cultus Sabbati. I'll be doing so... probably as soon as I've stabilized in October, and written up any conclusions I may have.

Bumping to see if there's any interest in a study group, still.

Frater I.S.I

• Frater I.S.I Academic Papers
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2019, 01:39:56 AM »
I got some indication from several angles that I ought to start towards this, and Cultus Sabbati.
Interesting that you received those indications as of late. As you know, both systems can also be syncretized as demonstrated with Frater K and his work of the 11 twofold Aats as the core alphabet of the conception of the tesseract.

I am still greatly interested for a study group. I have recently been formulating a more concise theory of the tech by describing it through a typhonic lens, that is: It is essentially a voltigeur working insofar as it is a multidimensional jump through the catalyst that are the tunnels of set which construct the entire dimensional unconscious neural links of the web of Meon. The voltigeurs, being an embodiment of IAQ=111=to leap and of Hekt, frog.

But instead of accessing the portal through Malkuth as grant proposes, we have been accessing it at Daath, which is according to grant
"the power-zone or event-act that makes possible the entire scheme of Sephiroth, Paths and Tunnels, with all their ramifying complexities"
Again more in line with the working of La Couleuvre Noire insofar as Bertiaux views 333 more so as a gate or Pylon which can be accessed. Which is the inner pillar of his voltigeur tech in relation to the hypercube or the "liberation symbol" used as a meditative focal point to jump with the body of light, within the tunnels of set, or rather the comatose unconscious maze of Meon. Or the Universe B in which dwells the unknown deep ones.

Here is my most recent working of the tesseract imbuing the 64 hexagrams of the I ching within the structure of 8 tesseracts of 8 cubes
8x8=64. It is described in more detail in the Yi Ching Tesseract pdf

Who else would be interested in a study group or an iteration of the sort?

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2019, 01:54:26 AM »
You just dumped a shit-ton of words which I've yet to understand the full ramifications of at me. I appreciate it, but this is about as close to word salad as one can get before I call it "word salad".

Let me finish the Aethyrs, and I'll get back to you then. Right now, this is a mess I don't have the capacity to sift through.

Satyr

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2019, 02:19:09 PM »
Again more in line with the working of La Couleuvre Noire insofar as Bertiaux views 333 more so as a gate or Pylon which can be accessed.

Is there any reason to believe, either theoretical or practical, that Bertiaux is correct?

Satyr

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2019, 10:01:33 PM »
Again more in line with the working of La Couleuvre Noire insofar as Bertiaux views 333 more so as a gate or Pylon which can be accessed.

Is there any reason to believe, either theoretical or practical, that Bertiaux is correct?

I don't want to argue about anything here.

I don't want to discourage discussion of this topic.

So, for the moment I should like to set aside whether you should be crawling around in Set's colon when the goal of K&C should be more than enough to keep you busy. It may or may not be one's will. I cannot speak to that.

If 333 is ultimately an illusion, though, a metaphysical dust devil, then it is difficult to understand what “333 more so as a gate or Pylon which can be accessed” could possibly mean. Does that imply Bertiaux is talking about something else and calling it “333”? Or is he claiming special knowledge either unknown or publicly unacknowledged by Crowley? Or what, exactly?

Given this is Bertiaux, I would not rule out something along the lines of C F Russell's idea of the Choronzon Club. His group was essentially what we would call a “bear club” today, and in their case the “Tunnels of Set” were quite literal. This interpretation of Da'ath seems fairly valid. This interpretation of 333 as a gateway may be also valid. I am not an XI°.

For me, this all drips with irony, given Kenneth Grant's popularization of the “Tunnels of Set” idea and the contortions he went through proving the XI° didn't really entail homosexuality.

But if Bertiaux really does mean 333, then that seems the opposite of what the aspirant should be attempting to do. A master may be required to confront Mr C. For others, it seems like something better avoided.

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2019, 11:16:06 PM »
I've recently heard from Visconti that Bertiaux basically made most of that up to sell books, while his actual system of magic was basically an oral tradition in a small circle of people.

I've reason to trust him on that. Not quite sure what else there may be to say here.

But, back to H&J, I got some interesting info in ZID; nothing really theoretical or anything - just practical instruction on how to go about the tesseract. It seems like that'll be my first undertaking, as instructed, before I even start studying all this stuff.