Solstice is ready to accept pitches! Post here to get access:
https://osoaa.org/index.php/topic,22.0.html

Author Topic: September Aethyrs  (Read 6097 times)

Nubti

• Administrator
September Aethyrs
« on: September 02, 2019, 10:54:54 AM »
30 days, 30 aethyrs.

I was originally planning on just reading 418 as I go, but while reading TEX, a bright idea popped into my head, of getting the wife to scribe for me, and just going through the whole process.

The first one was quick and haphazard; I didn't have enough prep time to set everything up on the 1st. Nothing notable about it, aside from this being my first proper attempt at working with a scribe. Apparently I speak too quickly, which led to quite a few details being lost in the process. I'll try to get things to slow down a little bit, because things go way too fast to write down.

I'll be adding links here, and in following posts, so everything is nicely sorted and easy to navigate.

Today's plan is RII. Read it yesterday. I remember having some really disturbing/ intense images and sensations just before falling asleep, but I don't remember what they were specifically.

I've some work to do in a few hours. Until then, my plan is to attempt to figure out just HOW to properly invoke the Governors. I'm trying to figure out where the Enochian Calls fit in, 3-18, but I can't seem to wrap my head around it. There's a whole bunch of versions which say different things.

Best I have figured out so far is that they are ordered (going clockwise from top left), Air, Water, Fire, Earth, and then each elemental tablet is itself divided the same way, in recursive fashion.

Could I just go Watchtower Ceremony -> invoke the King, the proper Senior, and then narrow down to the Governor?

Or should I just find the proper Enochian Call, and then proceed to just invoke from that point?

Anyway. Today I'll probably just do WT, then 19th, and close properly. Unless I find a good way to get the Governors involved.

1-09-2019 - TEX: https://z.lvxnox.com/z/magick/records/01-09-2019

2-09-2019 - RII: https://z.lvxnox.com/z/magick/records/02-09-2019

PS. Yes I know I'm daft in the way I'm going about this. It still needs done, for amusement value, if nothing else. Though I don't want to end up exploding by accident, so advice is very welcome and appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 11:07:35 PM by Surgo »

Nubti

• Administrator
Re: September Aethyrs
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 11:12:11 AM »
https://hermetic.com/enochia/enochian_hierarchy

These should be good if I opt to go for the hierarchy approach?

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 07:54:53 PM »
RII
https://z.lvxnox.com/z/magick/records/02-09-2019

Notes: scryer was asleep. Didn't want to wake her.

Watchtower ceremony was ez-pz, aside from me trying to memorize it at first. Then I just gave up and read the longer sections from my notebook.

Rending the veil was the most significant part. It almost felt like I was being groped. Particularly ankles, neck, and my back, for some reason.

So there's three takeaways out of the actual content:

- People who want to suffer, will suffer.
- I've suffered enough (urgh, remembering being vivisected by spirits)
- The result is encouraging to keep going in this direction (with the caveat of becoming a narcissistic megalomaniac)

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 11:08:08 PM by Surgo »

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 09:37:01 PM »
Scried BAG. Quite a bit of weirdness. Not confident about sharing it. Got kicked out of the vision by Gabriel. Didn't get an explanation.

Had what might be dhyana for a few moments. Depending on what feedback I get from Satyr, I may post it here.

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 07:56:16 AM »
Okay, here goes. BAG.

https://z.lvxnox.com/z/magick/records/03-09-2019

I added some additional footnotes, an image of the space as I understand it, and some other stuff.

Note that my experience is atypical. I have incredibly low degrees of trust and willingness to take things at face value - someone more friendly and open to the spirits may be liable to buy into these stories.

What would happen if a newbie tried to open the aethyr, and had the same overall experience... but actually released the confused fuck? I dread to think what damage that could have caused.

So if you're going to read this, bear in mind it's only going to get more crazy and ever-more personal from this point on.

Anyway. I read ZAA yesterday. GOing to be dipping my toes in it in... some 11-12 hours.

The further I go through the aethyrs, the less commonality I see between what I experience, and what Crowley did. It's likely an indication of us simply being on entirely different trajectories. The one thing that is in common is the weirdness. It gets stranger and stranger.

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 10:40:50 PM »
ZΑΑ is complete. What a trip. I won't be typing it up today. Maybe tomorrow, but it's a busy day with mundane matters.

Palali Elohim
El-ha Elohim
Rapha Elohim
Rapha Elohim
Palali Rapha-El

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 08:33:33 PM »
DES done. Exhausting. Absolutely fucking exhausting. We'll see what next. Not sure if I'll type it up, or some nice other person will; no energy to do anything more tonight.

Maybe tomorrow.

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 09:04:47 AM »
Okay. So I'm all the way through TOR now.

I've been recording my visions, but transcribing them and putting them up has proven more and more difficult, as some matters are very personal. And lots of my visions are in mp3 files now, as I've taken to just recording them.

I'll see about getting a transcription soon, and put everything (or as much as I feel viable) up.

Either way. Met Uriel. Incredibly straightforward fellow.

Did TOR, went to sleep, woke up in a vision.

I was in an RV on a road trip in the US. It was like being on LSD, without realizing you're on LSD. The grass and flora were lavender colored. There suddenly was a flooding of bugs. And they were attracted to me like moths to lamps. Small spiny bugs, insects, beetles. The two I remember was one beetle that was elongated, and had long legs, and was straight black and white colored. And it just sat on me, seemingly all of them being attracted to the middle of my back. Then I pushed it off. And another appeared. Like a snail in trippy colors, with blue, purple, green and orange bits. And it had two 'openings' on top of it, one in the middle of its 'back', and one at the end. And in those openings, which were like a form of an 'eye', lay yellow innards, like spheres. And the eyes were yellow and black, and emitted fear. And that latter bug somehow appeared on my back, and started biting into me, around my spine, in four places. I managed to remove it, and then I woke, with difficulty. Followed by XXV just to make sure.

I have little doubt that this was connected with TOR. I had closed and banished before sleep, but apparently what Satyr was saying, that the aethyrs cannot be banished, is true. What I'll attempt today, to see if this changes, is two things:
1. Setting the place (my apartment) up to bind any spirits or critters which come into it, in alignment with God's will, in the names...
2. Pushing myself towards more consistent practice to adopt a more stable and permanent identity with the magician. In ritual, it's almost instinctual that I would use the names and pentagrams and signs to push through. On the other hand, the dream didn't register as a fitting situation for it in my mind. Which is bad.

I've also spontaneously (over the last two) have found it more difficult to feel confident in the placement of the Archangels. It's like, I know where they are, but every time I do the LBRP, there's big hesitation and confusion. Almost as if the angels are shifting about, changing forms and names within the ritual. Unstable.

Thoughts?

pantare

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 01:03:31 AM »
What was the experience of TOR and how do you think it connects to the dream? If they're related, that seems like it would be the key.

I'd think about asking Uriel for help, or information if he came in TOR. Unless you meant he came in a previous aire.

How do you intend to protect and trap critters entering your home?

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 01:36:42 PM »
> What was the experience of TOR and how do you think it connects to the dream? If they're related, that seems like it would be the key.

I've yet to find a way to properly and quickly transcribe the recordings. I may yoke the wife to do that. As far as relation, I got info from A. that it may be some sort of atavistic initiation. It would make some sense, particularly since this was much more intense than any of my visions (with a singular exception).

> I'd think about asking Uriel for help, or information if he came in TOR. Unless you meant he came in a previous aire.

No, I had already dealt with that.

> How do you intend to protect and trap critters entering your home?

I've been instructed to use the LBRP, and follow that with Samekh, charging the space up by doing this. It appears to have worked, I haven't had any interference post-aethyr since I started (2 days).

Frater I

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 02:48:03 PM »

2. Pushing myself towards more consistent practice to adopt a more stable and permanent identity with the magician. In ritual, it's almost instinctual that I would use the names and pentagrams and signs to push through. On the other hand, the dream didn't register as a fitting situation for it in my mind. Which is bad.

It is bad.  That's part of the Neophyte skill set.

Have you tried breaking up your sleep patterns?  Try setting alarms to go off over the course of the night.  Then when you wake up, write down whatever you can, and go back to sleep.  Keep doing that for a few weeks.   This helped me overcome a lot of the mental "vertigo" that keeps one from seeing obvious solutions in dreams.

93 93/93
I

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2019, 11:34:30 PM »
It is bad.  That's part of the Neophyte skill set.

Eh. I wouldn't call it bad. It's largely that while sleeping, I normally don't dream at all. Never became part of my interest, or relevant, because of that. And I can't say I would want to be in the role all the time, as you suggest (?), either. Seems like a very easy way to losing perspective.

Have you tried breaking up your sleep patterns?  Try setting alarms to go off over the course of the night.  Then when you wake up, write down whatever you can, and go back to sleep.  Keep doing that for a few weeks.   This helped me overcome a lot of the mental "vertigo" that keeps one from seeing obvious solutions in dreams.

Yeah, I'd done that back in... 2013-2014. Didn't really do anything, because despite tons of practice and dream journaling, I don't remember dreams, at all. That I remembered this is nearly a miracle in its own right.

So far, so good. I'm moving forward, and haven't had any more weirdness happen. I wouldn't be surprised if it came back in a few days, given how intense things have been growing, but... I don't know that that will happen

Frater I

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 03:45:52 PM »

Eh. I wouldn't call it bad. It's largely that while sleeping, I normally don't dream at all. Never became part of my interest, or relevant, because of that. And I can't say I would want to be in the role all the time, as you suggest (?), either. Seems like a very easy way to losing perspective.

I'm not really suggesting one "always" wear the magician hat...when i need to replace the timing belt on my car, my first instinct should probably not be to go and invoke Mercury.  but if there were an appropriate time to have such a reaction a dream would definitely qualify.  we really want to be able to shift gears on a dime and don any given hat when the need calls for it, so long as it is consonant with our nature.

it is much more likely that you just don't remember dreams, than that you don't have them at all.  are you a habitual cannabis user?  i am too, and i know if i don't take a detox period almost all of my dreams will be lost on me. 

but even if we don't recall them, it doesn't mean they haven't happened.  and if you're a yogi and magician, what that ultimately means is that a part of your psyche with occult training is basically going on a 90-minute bender a few times a night without you knowing the details of it, suffering whatever and performing whatever.  and then you use the same (or a similar) part of yourself to do all your magick the next day, not knowing what you've agitated or endured, what has transpired at all, for hours.

obviously, regular banishing SHOULD clear a lot of it up.  i guess it's just a matter of how badly you care about knowing where it's been or not.

" 'I can't learn this!' is the groan of a schoolboy and not the exclamation of a sage."

93 93/93
I

Nubti

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2019, 05:19:10 PM »
https://z.lvxnox.com/z/magick/records/04-09-2019

Here's ZAA, from a week ago. Only today was I able to generate some motion to transcribe this into something actually legible.

Large parts redacted.

And no, I don't smoke weed. At all. Every time I've tried it, I loop so hard that it's just not in the slightest pleasant. I'd rather stay sober and play video games, to be honest. Small quantities of alcohol are sometimes nice, but usually not even that nice. My brain is just too sensitive to almost everything. I had 25mg's of DPH for a migraine, because I ran out of codeine. Slept for just over 20 hours. Still got up to scry on time, but dropped back into slumber almost instantly after.

Frater I

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 06:39:24 PM »

how was getting your wife to skry for you?  i've entertained the thought of asking mine for a long time but she never seemed sincerely interested...i think that has affected the way the aethyrs manifest for me.  sometimes they are classic visions with dialogue, other times a series of events that allude to the nature of the aethyr in question, or a painting. 

if you really don't have dreams regularly i would have to think your TOR experience was pretty serious.

93 93/93
I