Solstice is ready to accept pitches! Post here to get access:
https://osoaa.org/index.php/topic,22.0.html

Author Topic: Introduction and comment  (Read 492 times)

Epsilon-Pi-Eta

Introduction and comment
« on: December 17, 2019, 02:46:00 AM »
So I just joined tonight.  I arrived here as a result of a google search that led to an article on the Star Ruby (written by Fr Surgo).  The article had a link to lvxnox which linked here.  :)  I was originally researching the NOX formula and its relationship to "ON".  This led me to think about where the Star Ruby places us on the Tree of Life during the ritual.  Could it be possible that it positions us not at Samekh and  Peh, where the LBRP places us?  Could it be symmetrically placing us on the "other side" at Gimmel and Teth?  What would be the implication if we could swap places with our HGA?   What if we could swap the pathways and the sephira, changing one from form into energy and visa versa?  What if that were already the case, if we could just change our perspective? 

In the LUX,
EPH

pantare

Re: Introduction and comment
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 03:30:22 AM »
Compare the directions to the LRH. Also I think Sabazius wrote about the subject, you could consult that for ideas. In my experience, Star Ruby is markedly different than LRP.

Nubti

• Administrator
Re: Introduction and comment
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 06:43:24 AM »
Hey. I'm Surgo. It depends. The placement is vague. If you do the NOX signs, it's pushing you up through Geburah, Chesed, the Abyss, into Binah.

PAN is nature, that which we experience; some may equate it with the thunderbolt coming down the Tree.

I'm not sure if the same applies to the 'Thelemic' version of the Star Ruby. The original was published in 333, which indicates that it was meant specifically for Babes of the Abyss, to potentially assist them with crossing.